Polymer Modified Mortars
Ultimate Large Tile Mortar
A high performance polymer modified mortar ideal for installing large format tile over plywood, cementitious surfaces and other substrates. It is ideal for use as a medium bed mortar for heavy and large format tile in both interior and exterior applications. (maximum mortar thickness of 3⁄4" (19 mm) after the tile is embedded). It can also be used in standard thin-set applications.
- Recommended for heavy and large format tile.
- Non-slump for heavy tile and stone floor applications.
- Non-slip for large tile and stone wall applications.
- Superior mortar transfer to tile.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4TE and A118.11 specifications
- Smooth, creamy consistency.
- Can be used for thinset or medium bed applications.
- Provides 50 lb. coverage in a 40 lb. bag.
- Contains 5% pre-consumer recycled content (gray), 5% post-consumer recycled content white and zero VOC.
- Available in 40 lb. bags.
Conforms with LEED v4 low emitting interiors.
Compliant with (CDPH) Standard Method v1.2 VOC Emissions.