Advanced Performance Grout
Design FX® Grout
Design-inspired stain proof* grout.
Design FX® Grout is a ready to use grout that accentuates the natural beauty of glass, mosaic and metal tiles in addition to ceramic, porcelain and most natural stone tile. For use in tile joints from 1⁄16" to 1⁄2" (1.6-12 mm) on floors and 1⁄16" to 1⁄4" (1.6-6 mm) on walls. Design FX® grout is stain proof*, approved for interior and exterior use, can be immersed in water applications such as swimming pools and is rated up to moderate commercial use.
- Interior and exterior use
- Residential up to moderate commercial use
- Stain proof*, no need to seal
- Grout is mold and mildew resistant
- Durable, wear resistant
- Water-resistant packaging
- 1⁄2 gallon container (1.89 L)
- Available in Crystal, Silver and Bronze colors.
- Contributes to LEED® project points
- Low VOC
* Design FX® grout is stain proof to most common household, residential stains when cleaned immediately. The prolonged exposure of any stain will increase the likelihood of permanent staining or discoloration of grout surface.
More about Design FX® Grout
Accentuate the natural beauty of your tile with TECspecialty.com’s Design FX® grout. This ready-to-use and stain proof grout is the perfect designer addition to natural stone, metal, porcelain, mosaic, ceramic, and/or glass tiles in your residential or commercial tile installation space. While currently available in Crystal, Silver, and Bronze colors, Design FX® has been approved for interior and exterior use. Whether you looking for a custom and classic grout for your floor or a solution to grouting an outdoor pool, Design FX® is the glass tile grout of choice for designers, contractors, and homeowners. Having been rated for moderate commercial use, Design FX® from TEC also provides a durable, swtain resistant, and mold proof grout with a polished look when installed.
Whether you are looking for stain proof grout, crack isolation membrane or mortars and additives, TEC has you covered with the highest quality and most durable products in the industry. Learn more about TEC’s designer inspired products on our TEC Expert Advice Blog or through our social media accounts such as LinkedIn and Google+.