Floors over Concrete - Less Than 18 in. Tile
HydraFlex™ Waterproofing Crack Isolation Membrane
Ready-to-use, flexible, mold and mildew resistant waterproofing crack isolation membrane for interior and exterior applications. Forms a smooth, monolithic, watertight surface over walls, floors and ceilings. HydraFlex™ Membrane stops in-plane cracks up to ¼" (6 mm) wide at the subfloor from telegraphing through to ceramic and stone tile. For residential to extra heavy commercial applications.
- Can be applied by roller, trowel or spray.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 Specifications for Waterproof Membranes.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.12 Specifications for Crack Isolation Membranes.
- Use for Positive Hydrostatic Pressure Applications.
- Fast Drying – ready for tile installation in 2 to 3 hours.
- No mesh required (except for waterproofing installations at changes in-plane and substrate joints).
- Apply over new (green) concrete as little as 3 days old.
- Isolates cracks up to 1⁄4" (6 mm).
- Resists mold and mildew growth.
- IAPMO approved.
- Contains low VOC.
- Available in 1 gallon and 5 gallon pails.