Level Set® Wear Topping
NEW! TEC® Level Set® Wear Topping is a premium, calcium aluminate cement-based, high strength topping designed for use in malls, retail establishments, lobbies, high end hotels, light manufacturing and warehouses, where a hard, flat, smooth surface is desired. Also used for industrial applications subject to constant foot and vehicle traffic, countertops and to correct imperfections in new construction.
Note: If the surface will be polished, use the TEC® Level Set® Epoxy Primer before installing Level Set® Wear Topping. When surface will not be polished, all other substrates must be primed with TEC® Multipurpose Primer before installing Level Set® Wear Topping.
- Rapid setting for quick return to service
- Accepts foot traffic in 2-3 hours and rubber wheel traffic within 48 hours
- Ultra-smooth, cured surface with 6000 psi (42.1 MPa)
- Accepts stains, sealers and coatings within 24 hours
- Integral colorant can be added at the time of mixing
- Single lift applications from 1⁄4"-2" (6-50 mm) neat; can be extended to 5" (127 mm) with appropriate aggregate
- Barrel or pump in place
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Contributes to LEED® project points
- VOC 0