Polymer Modified Mortars
PermaFlex® 300 LHT Mortar
NEW! TEC® PermaFlex® 300 LHT Mortar is a one-component, Portland cement based tile mortar designed to set large format ceramic and stone tile firmly in place, without lippage or shrinkage, for interior and exterior floor applications over concrete where the embedded thickness is between 3⁄32"-1⁄2" (2.4 mm-12mm).
PermaFlex® 300 LHT Mortar may be used for the installation of procelain tile, ceramic tile, quarry tile, non-moisture sensitive natural stone*, cement tile, pavers, and high bottom lugged tile.
* All natural stone should be tested to be sure discoloration does not occur.
- Polymer-modified, just add water
- Can be used for bedding thickness 3⁄32"-1⁄2" (2.4 mm-12 mm)
- Helps overcome irregularities in tile thickness
- Good workability
- Interior or exterior concrete floor applications only
- ANSI A118.4 and ISO 13007 C2
- Contributes to LEED® project points
- VOC 0