“Imagine Achieve” Contest
First-place winner--$5,000 cash
Kevin Fox, Fox Ceramic Tile, for Robert D. Love Downtown YMCA in Wichita, KS
Five Runner Ups--$500 cash each
1. Ron Mayo, Flooring Systems Inc., for Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon, IL
2. Matt Minshall, Uptight Floor Covering, for Hacienda-style custom home in Paradise Valley, AZ
3. Nyle Wadford, Neuse Tile, for pharmaceutical plant install in NC
4. Jeff Shultz, Metro Tile Contractors, for Oak Park Mall in Overland Park , KS
5. James Woelfel, Artcraft Granite, Marble & Tile Co., for college locker room in AZ
In addition to cash prizes, the winners' businesses will be promoted within in-depth case studies, which TEC will write and send to trade publications. Their installations will be featured on the TEC website and in TEC ads. All contractors who entered the contest received a FREE TEC t-shirt. Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. We appreciate your support of TEC!
Criteria and Judging
Project submissions were judged on the following characteristics, weighted equally: imagination, craftsmanship and superior use of TEC products during installation. Industry experts comprise the judging panel that selected winners that best met this criteria.
Rose Mary Clyburn,
President of H.B. Fuller Construction Products Inc.
President of Welch Tile
President of Artisan Tile Inc.
President of AIC Contracting Inc.
Join your peers
continue to receive Expert Advice in your inbox.
Subscribe today to TEC’s Expert
Advice blog to stay in the loop on
the latest industry requirements
and trends. Receive
emails with technical tips
from our leading